Homemade protein shake without supplements.
Everyone wants to build big and lean muscle mass, but to do so, it is crucial to consume proper nutrition, especially protein.
Not everyone has a budget to purchase supplements, and as a result, they may lose hope that their body will improve. However, today I will show you how to make a high-quality protein smoothie that is easy to make and contains the necessary protein and carbs.
How to build muscle mass? | Build muscle mass fast
During resistance exercise, tiny tears occur in muscle fibers, which stimulate the body to repair and rebuild muscle tissue. Protein is needed for this repair process because it provides amino acids that are used to rebuild and strengthen damaged muscle fibers.
Homemade protein shake.
- 30gm Chana Sattu – Sattu is rich in iron, Sodium, Fiber, Protein, and Magnesium.
- 1 Banana – Banana is rich in potassium, Fibre, and Good source of carbohydrates.
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter – It is good source of Protein and Healthy Fats.
- 1/4 Tbsp Cinnamon – Cinnamon has Anti-Oxidants and Anti-Inflammatory properties.
- 1Tbsp Jaggery Powder – It is Good for digestion. If is high in Potassium.
- 1 Full Cup of Milk – It is a good source of Protein and Calcium.
- 1/4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder – It is rich in Anti-Oxidants.
“Then blend it properly for 1 minute.”
Also Read: Diet plan for lose fat
- Protein – 30gms.
- Carbs – 65gms.
- Fats – 15gms.
- Calories – 530 Approx.